Friday, September 16, 2011

I don't know is on third

Forgive me if the bases are out of order, but...

I submitted a story to a publisher. I got a very nice rejection. It did not fit their needs for the present issue.

Now, most publishers would let it go at that. The rejection letter might be terse, snarky, or in fact genuinely regretful. It might even say a nice word or two about the story.

But if the publisher happens to be Penumbra Ezine, they just might do this:

http://penumbra.musapublishing.com/featured.php

If there is a classier bunch of people out there in the publishing world, I've never heard of them. In the meantime, my hat's off to Penumbra.

Which has the actual magazine inaugural issue coming out October 1.

Which everybody should totally buy. It would make a better world to see virtue rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment